Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Was So Blessed...

Hi, Lynn,

I just wanted you to know that I have just finished reading your book and I was SO blessed….AND challenged. It surely was easy to see the hand of the Holy Spirit that was leading you in writing…and gifting you to do so in a way that made it CLEAR that God was at work doing what only HE can do in those situations. I suspect there will be no limits as to how the Lord can use your book….with people in all stages of their spiritual journey. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write it and to thank you friend for sending it to me. She actually sent 2 books and I have given the second one to someone who will be equally blessed and challenged. God bless you, dear friend. Keep up the good work….or should I say, let the Lord keep us His good work in you!

Love and prayers,

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment