Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Miracle Truck Jr.

Beloved partners in the Faith and the Fight!!

Greetings in the Glorious Name of our Savior, Jesus Christ! To Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly more than we could ask or think, to Him be all honor and glory through Christ Jesus Forever and ever.Amen!
Late Friday afternoon I sent an email to a handful of Faith Partners asking them to pray about a financial need with Shattering Darkness, We are in desperate need of a second ministry truck. The truck alone is $40,000 CASH and then insurance and light protectors, etc.
When I sent the email we had 12,000 toward the 40,000. Within the next 24 hours an additional 25,500 was received!!!!!!!
In the last 24 hours our Lord has impressed something heavily upon my heart. In a few days I will be sending out a praise email of how the Lord has provided and yet have not given you an opportunity to pray for this need as well as to ask if the Lord desires you to be a tangible part of His answer!!
For this I have been in error and I ask you to forgive me!
Thus.......
I humbly ask you to be praying for 'Miracle Truck,Jr". Ask the Lord for the total provisions.. thanking Him for the provision... and seeking if He desires you to be a part of His answer.
Thank you!
I will be sending an e-newsletter shortly!
Hidden in the Provider,
Lynn
PS 50:10-15

No comments:

Post a Comment