Thursday, June 16, 2011

ORDER THE TRUCK!

Beloved (and treasured) Partners in Ministry,
Just seconds ago I received an email from our Shattering Darkness Treasurer which was short but oh! so sweet..............
'ORDER THE TRUCK'
With monies received and monies on the way....................MIRACLE TRUCK, JR IS PAID FOR!!!!
There are many times that as I pray I find it impossible to find the proper words to express my gratitude, appreciation, awe and love for/to my Savior.
I find the same things in the moments wanting to express my emotions for your generosity and trust.and find I do not possess the words! Not in any language! Thus, I am asking our Lord to minister to your hearts and spirits so you know it is our Savior you have honored and blessed!
To HIM be all the Glory, now and forever. Amen!
Hidden in the Provider,
Lynn
PS 50:10-15
Numbers 6:24-27

No comments:

Post a Comment